I'm desiccated of tears
The thought of you
The so beautiful you
The finest physique
Leaves me in fear
Hot tear dropping on every blink
I remember the buoyant times
The laughter, the joy, the moments so prime
I remember holding you in thy arms
With nature watching in the vast lands
We were like cog wheels
Lubricated by the juicy lubricant called love

Here I am
A fool who frequently fouls in feelings
A dumbo!
Who yearns for more than what lovely he has
I failed
With lust taking the best of me
Blinding me, I couldn’t see
Losing you, no better than a dry tree!

Here I am again
With knees folded onto the dry dirty ground
Holding your shiny beautiful gown
Begging for mercy
Trying to recover lost love
The mistakes of soaring onto passing wind
The loss of someone so good and kinds

Here I am again and again
Crying blood, no longer tears
To lose this bond, I can’t bear
Seeing you disowning me
Makes my heart wear
Am stuck to your gown
I don’t want to see you gone
The least I want to see
Is to see you frown
I promise to do all it takes
To earn the love back
With love, with emotions
With feelings you can’t fathom
I take my patience and all
To beg for forgiveness
For you are the feather of my quill
And the flower of my rose
Please forgive me!




Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment