Eyes like two nuts in milk
Hair of silk
Mouth like a dove's beak
Makes gorgeous how you speak

Body molded like a fine Greek sculpture
Your elegant movement leaves me in torture
As am amazed by your blazing attire
As the beads around your neck made of sapphire
Makes me all sweaty as if in fire

Your talk, a traditional African sounding a piccolo
Producing the best of sounds like performing a solo
Reminds me of our game of polo
And later how you nourished thy soul when playing a cello

Your smiles cease not to echo in my memories
Just as I remember your smiles while in your lingerie
The day that blossomed, they day of our anniversary
The day you amazed me freezing off my arteries
Baby, I promise to love you despite any barriers

Am stuck to you like a nut to its shell
When am not around you, I get unwell
You get back, am a school child responding to a bell
The love I have for you words enough can't tell
You die, I die with you, You sleep, am in the same bed



Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment