She came with bristles of bliss
Bristles that brushed off the sadness in me
She brought with her a violin to play
To sooth down the loneliness in my heart
She brought wonderful showers of smiles
Smiles that warm the heart
And replenish the soul’s supply of sweetness

Her angelic smile reminiscences in my coiled head intestines
Her talk, a pluck of fine strings of a solo guitar
Left me in awe, making me perplexed as a fly in milk
Or a flea in a pool of blood
She’s a lily in a dry savannah
Or else a pump in my heart

‘He’ will be a phone call away
Another will be smiles away
But I’ll be a heartbeat in your circle
A calm in terror, a shelter in dark and rainy nights
I’ll be the stray thought in lonely times
And the other soul that your heart longeth and yelps for
I offer thee!


0 Responses

Post a Comment