With tears that try to tear
Off the joy and leaving the fear
With hopelessness haunting my heart
Blinding me, no good than a bat
With disappointments digging dams 
Dams to drain innovations. am no longer firm
With craze craving concurrently
With trouble booming seriously
With stray thoughts thinning through
My tiny brain, they make it drool
With laziness lagging me
Darkness blinding, I can't see
I have one stronghold
I am Spontaneous

No matter how frequent I fail
Or how they have been told I tail
No matter how the jokers jeer
Or how proud are my peers
No matter how they tease and piss
Or how they lower my spirits
No matter how they cease to exist
Or how they really need to exit
From our friendship
Smiles to Hope for
And dimples to be positive of
My life, will always form


0 Responses

Post a Comment